channel balance replacement parts

A contractor from Boca Raton says:
Help me identify which chanel balances items and any accessories I may need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1593.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1594.JPG
A contractor from Boca Raton says:
see attached photos
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like a Series 377 Channel Balance. You'll need to measure the metal channel, not including the nylon fittings, to know what length balance you need. To know what stamp option to select, look for a stamp code on the metal channel. If there is none or you are uncertain, weigh your window sash. You can then match that exact weight with one of the stamp options listed on the product page. 

The other part you show are take-out clips used with these balances. See our 16-023

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)