channel balance replacement with different shoe

A quick learner from US says:
The Series 380 appears to be best but with a different shoe. The shoe that seems to be a closer fit is #15-029 with a 7/8" deep NOT the #15-005. Do you have that channel spring that uses that shoe? Would need 2 pairs, one for a 13# sash, another for a 19# sash.

Anything that can solve that problem or point me in that direction would be great! Thanks!!

Dennis
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200609_120512.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200609_120539.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200609_120549.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200610_085530.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Dennis. Good eye. This 7/8" shoe isn't too uncommon. It's not part of our standard inventory, but we'd be happy to custom make both pairs for you. Can you just give me the metal channel length for both pairs, as well as any stamp codes on those metal channels? From there I'll write up two quotes and email them to you. 

A landlord from US says:
Hello Bob. The channels are all 29" in length. Of the 2 metal channels I have, the stamp codes are 28B on one and 28C on the other. Sash weights are 13 # for one and the other is 19#.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Dennis, I just shot you an email with two custom links to order a pair of each set of balances. Let me know if you have any questions prior to ordering.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.