Is my channel balance a Series 380?

A quick learner from Ladera Ranch, CA says:
Hello,
Could you please steer me in the right direction? I'm looking for replacement channel balances. Your 27" Series 380 Channel Balance look most similar to mine, but I need to know of they are appropriate for a 25 pound, non-tilt window. My sample is 27" x I've attached photos of my current balances, including a part number. I do not know the manufacturer though. Please advise.
Thank you!
Jason
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
You may actually have the Series 385 balance assembly, since your shoe appears to be a little deeper. Please take a look at our S385-27 Channel Balance.

You will want to choose a 2640 stamp option, which will carry a window sash weight range of 19 through 26 pounds.
A quick learner from Orange County, CA says:
Thanks for your help Donna. I just ordered 6 - hopefully they work out.
Take care,
Jason
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.