channel balance stuck up and missing bottom sash

A handy person from Eagle, Co. says:
I am looking for parts for Kinco windows. The balance on 9 windows has popped up out of the channel. One is missing the lower sash no idea where it is. I am assuming the plastic keeper or shoes are broken? There is a number stamped on these "29 3 GC with a BS1 sideways in the number see IMG-2091. On all these windows it is just one side that has popped up and out. I am assuming from getting stuck and being forced up or down. I found the video on how to remove the balance after it is popped up so I think I can get these out. But I would like new balances or parts to fix. Also a lower sash if available.
I have not measured the balance or had a window out yet.
Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2094.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2099.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see an undamaged balance removed from the window, including the top and bottom attachments. Also, please remove and show us an undamaged top sash guide that holds your balance in place, along with dimensions. Thank you!

Thank you for getting back to me on this.
I have not taken any of these windows apart yet as we are just estimating this job. I saw on another post that the S385-27 Look very similar to what I am seeing in this window. Can you tell me what the TOP SASH GUIDE IS for that part? Or give me direction as to what it looks like?
I have pulled up the 19-005 and it looks similar to the top of pic 2 above
Profile picture of Casey

The 19-005 is just the top attachment of the balance. The top sash guide is connected to the top corners of the window sash and its purpose is to keep the balances in place. In order to identify a replacement, we would also need to see an undamaged guide removed from the window, along with dimensions to compare to our selection here

Here are the pictures of the upper sash guide, balance length is 30" metal only.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CEA54A10-3944-4FA8-BFE5-890AB871FF50.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2A2778A6-9349-44A5-AEB1-64DCA167E242.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 608F817D-1285-4184-BCEE-C1D7ACD33AE2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AEC3E0FB-0D13-4C03-9703-3FCD644C30F3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3178F3A5-73F8-48D1-9BEC-65ECCB8C8F70.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

With this combination of attachments, you could have either an S380-30 or S385-30 channel balance. You’ll need to measure as shown below. The Series 380 has a 1" bottom attachment, and the Series 385 has a 1-3/32" attachment. You'll also need 2930 spring strength options for your replacement balances.

As for your top sash guide, take a look at our 18-171. Thank you and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.