channel balance what stamp for 60.5 lb window

A quick learner from CA says:
My sliding window weight 60.5 lb.
One of the channel balance string broken. the stamp is 32DS61L. Its metal length is 33". I think S351-33 will fit.
But I am not sure which option I should pick. 3230 or 3260?

Please help,
thanks,
Shujin
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. That's a very heavy window! Are you sure it's 60 pounds? I would like you to double check for me, just in case. I don't think we have any stamp options that can support a window of that weight.

When you weigh it, make sure to remove it fully from the window and place it on a scale to get as exact a weight as you can.
A quick learner from CA says:
Yes, the window moving half portion was removed from its frame and weighted on my scale. It is 60.5 lb. It is very heavy for us. We need two men to remove it.

The whole window frame size is 64" wide and 72" height.

If you have no right stamp options, could you sell me a roller of the channel balance (used in option 3260)?

Then, I may be fix it myself. I have ordered 3/32" x 39/64" Rivets, Rivet install tool and a Stepped Sash Guide, Alpine from SWISCO. I want to fix the old channel balance by myself.

But I found the roller almost broken on the old channel balance. I need change it too. But I couldn't find it in your web. Could you guide me to a web which could show me parts include a roller?

thank you,

Shujin

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you very much for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, we have determined that your balance will have to be custom made, as none of our standard options can support that weight.

Please take a look at this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and fill out the Contact and Shipping information. One of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.