channel balancer

A handy person from 99224 says:
at the back on channel balancer say 31 3
my measurement is 32 inch
do you have such size off balancer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cannel balancer.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to supply this balance, but I believe yours will have to be custom made. I just need a few more details cleared up.

To start, can you show me a clear picture of both the bottom nylon fitting and the hook that was once at the end of the cord? Your hook appears to have snapped off of the balance you're showing me now, but it's a very important detail and we can't go without it.

Can you also confirm the length of the metal channel? Please be as precise as you can. Make sure that you don't include the nylon fittings with this measurement, only the metal channel.

Finally, how many did you need?

Length of metal channel itself is 31,5

i will probably go with 2 of those channels

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 5.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid I still can't see that metal hook. If you don't see one on this balance, then you need to get an undamaged version from elsewhere in the house. Let me know when you can get that for me.

additional pics
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel 9.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I still don't see the hook I need. It should be pretty obvious when you see it. If you can't find it on this balance, then it's probably broken off or missing. You'll need to get an undamaged balance to use as reference.

original one dropped in the hole and I cant get it out
on the picture you see as you know there is other side inside the hole
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named huck.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks. That looks like it could be our 62-108 "butterfly" clip. I'm not 100% sure so you may want to check to be sure.

Assuming that I'm correct, and I think I am, I will email you a purchase link and price quote right now for 2 balances that will match your configuration. You can use that to place an order on our site. Let me know if you had any questions, or if I'm wrong about the clip. I'm happy to make any changes necessary.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.