channel something

A friend from Ohio says:
Marking. h 15HD

I would prefer to talk on the phone. My goal is to order channels so that when my son comes to visit that he can replace them in five windows. You have options to indicate level of expertise. Perhaps you might add something like "newbie", helpless, etc.

When measuring for the channel (that is still installed because if I take it out and I can get it back in, I'm not sure whether the window will work at all - and we are expecting rain. So, can I , measure from the bottom of what I'd call the clip at the top of the window to the bottom. When I measured that way the measurement is 15 inches.

Dee
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 61457348759__BC58A381-6894-4EB3-BCE3-3975C772E5CC.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1267.JPG
A quick learner from Ohio says:
I just sent an email about a channel something. Now, my son thinks I should be talking to you about a jamb liner.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at this video for removal and proper measurement.Please let us know if you have any further questions.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.