chewed up end of a window crank

A quick learner says:
I am looking for just the end piece of the window crank for my casement window as our dog has chewed them. Do you have such a part?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Wow, you must have one dedicated dog. I'd be happy to help you find a replacement, but I'm not sure exactly which part of the crank you're referring to. Could I see a few pictures of it? If you have an identical part in the house that's undamaged, I'd like to see that as well.
A handy person from Willingboro,nj says:
I'm looking for the end piece only if possible. As you can see...
A customer submitted image of their casement operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. You're looking to replace the handle. In that case, take a look at our 39-114L or its folding equivalent, the 39-205. Consider their dimensions and compare them to your existing handle to see if they match up well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)