-plastic clips are measured as shown in the pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201112_131341.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201112_131414.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201124_190758.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201124_190804.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201124_190819.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in! Take a look at our 70-191 Screen Latch and 70-227 Andersen Screen Finger Pull.

A landlord from Harrisonburg, VA says:
I believe 70-191 is a match but 70-227 looks nothing like the pics I sent you. Is this some kind of newer model replacement part for what I'm missing? If so, are you certain of this?
Profile picture of Casey

If you click here you'll see a previous discussion where we recommended this to a customer with your same part. I'm afraid I can't guarantee it will work as it is not an exact replacement, but it is the best candidate we can offer. You can view our return policy here

I also need this pull tab part for the screen. it's 13/16 x 13/16" and it seems to tuck in under the screen and spline.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG959928.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rubber clip.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

See our 70-142 Screen Panel Pull. Let me know if you think this could work for you.

That seems wider and taller than mine. Are you sure the thickness will allow it to still fit in the groove?
Profile picture of Casey

I'm afraid I can not guarantee that it will work, but it looks to be our closest match. You can see the rest of our screen pulls here

SWISCO Andersen Screen Latch
SWISCO Andersen Screen Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.