closet door track help

A quick learner says:
I need to replace the track to my closet door. Attached are photos of the track that needs replacing along with the pins. The pins seem in good condition but the caps need replacing and maybe the springs. Can you please recommend replacements for these parts? Thank you.
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you are going to change the tracks, I would also change the bi-fold door pins. Depending on your opening, you should consider our 21-401, 21-402, 21-403, and 21-404. Keep in mind that you would need to order two per opening.

If you go with these tracks, then you will need one 21-002 bottom pivot pin and three 21-044 guide p ins for each bi-fold door. You will also need some 21-150 nylinders, since yours looks worn out.

Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Austin, Texas says:
Thank you for your response. I forgot to mention a very important point. These doors are Leigh Full Vu doors. I have attached two additional photos. Do you still think your recommendation on the parts will work? If so, I will order.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Forgot one more question. These tracks are so much more narrow (11/16") compared to the original track (1-3/8"). Do you still think they will work? Thank you so much for letting me confirm before I order. I have three other Leigh closet doors I'll need to order replacement parts for and just want to make sure.
The guide pins from the Leigh closet doors include cotter pins. Part 21-054 looks more like the original parts. Will switching over to Benchmark parts affect the doors functionality? Part 21-062 also looks more like the pivot pin currently on the door. If I order these Leigh replacement parts, will they work with the track you suggested?
Here's a photo of the pin with the cotter pin.
User submitted a photo of a pivot pin.
User submitted a photo of a pivot pin.
User submitted a photo of a bi-fold door track.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. The hardware I suggested can work in Leigh doors. You may also be able to use our 21-054 and 21-062, but we do not carry the track that works with them, which is why I recommended what I did. If your old track can be re-used then perhaps the 21-054 and 21-062 would be better.
A quick learner from Austin says:
Perfect! I will order what you recommended. Thanks for confirming.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.