closet sliding door roller STANLEY 30-4015 and 2012x-IR

A home owner from France says:
Good morning, I need two rollers manufactured by Stanley (?).
I can see 2 ref. on the part: STANLEY 30-4015 on the brass part and 2012x-IR on the plastic part.
Thank you for your help.
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This appears to be only part of a larger housing. I recommend that you check the door to make sure there isn't more to it. I would need to see the whole thing. Let me know!
A home owner from Clamart, France says:
Good morning,

I need exactly the same roller manufactured by Stanley.
The photo is correct, no part is missing.
The metal part, in "L" form, is fixed vertically and under the wood door.
The diameter of the roller is 7 cm.

Do you have any idea of where I could buy the piece ?

Thank you very much for your help !
A customer submitted image of their closet sliding roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, after extensive research, we have determined that this roller is discontinued and no longer available. I am sorry we could not be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)