coil balance

A home owner from USA says:
I need the complete assembly if I am looking at the window from the inside the left side is what I need the pieces are from what I took out and they were already broke .can you please help me

Thanks
John
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Now this is a weird one. I've been in this business a long time but it still manages to surprise me. This almost looks like someone came up with and idea of mixing our 15-195 balance shoe with our Series 180 balance system. We don't have anything exactly like this, but maybe we can substitute it.

It'll have to come down to dimensions. The first part that comes to mind is our S140-9 coil balance. Take a look at this and let me know your thoughts. Make sure to carefully go over the dimensions we show to confirm it can fit in your channel balance. If the width and thickness are copacetic, this would be an easy solution. Another thing to keep in mind is the type of pivot bar you currently have. Even if the S140-9 is the right size, if your pivot bar doesn't match then it won't be able to engage with your sash. Could you show us a picture of your pivot bar? Can you also tell us its dimensions? That will let us confirm.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.