coil balance replacement

A handy person from columbia mo says:
I need to replace one of my coil balance shoes but dont see anything exactly like mine, so, I think that i can replace both sides with #15-158, S152-8, 15-143, & 15-144 would you agree?. i hope the pictures are good enough and my coil has an 8 stamped on it.

thanks for your time and trouble,
dan
A user submited photo of window spiral balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dan! It looks like your suggestions are pretty good. I think the bushing hardware looks like they may work; just make sure that all the dimensions match up.

For the coil balance, though, I think you should look at our S150-8, as well. This appears to match the shape of your existing coil balance a little better. The shoe used with this balance is our 15-140. Would these work for you?
A handy person says:
Paul, thank you for your response
My shoe measures the same in all dimensions as the 15-158. Because one of my shoes and the bushing hardware on the other side are broken I felt that it would be best to just replace every thing on both sides.
Thanks, dan
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.