coil spring marked with "12"

A quick learner from Ontario says:

I need a replacement parts for my sliding window. It has number 12 on it. I don't see that neither of two LH or RH is broken but window won't stay up.

In the past I ordeered S140-8 L and 8R from you and replace it on my other windows. Now I'm surprised that this window has number 12 on it.Any advice what part I need with number 12


Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! If these coil balances are identical to the old S140-8 , except they're marked with 12, then I would recommend the S140-12 . Look over our photos and description and let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at