coil window balence

A quick learner from USA says:
I cannot find the brand name of coil window balence on my windows. It was destroyed and I need replacements. Can you tell me the brand name and if you carry it? Attached is a picture.
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what the brand name is, and I don't think we have an exact match. That said, our 15-140 may replace it. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)