commercial sash window clips

A home owner from North Carolina says:
Hi, I am re-glazing industrial steel windows using 1/4" thick glass. I think I should use commercial-grade steel glazing clips. I understand that the residential ones have a wire strength of 18 gauge, the commercial ones around 16. Do you also carry the commercial variety? I would probably need a box of 1000. Your product 57-102 looks like the 18 gauge type.

Thanks! Christoph
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Christoph! Thanks for reaching out to us. We currently don't sell the 57-102 in the kind of gauge you're looking for, but we found one that's 16.5 and are currently working on adding it to our inventory. I will notify you as soon as it's online and available for you to review.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Good morning! Our new 57-109 Glazing Spring is now online and ready for your review. Please look it over and let me know if you had any questions.

All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.