compression springs

A home owner from SC says:
is there any option to purchase the compression springs themselves instead of the whole plunger latch assemblies? All of mine have deteriorated over time, but I don't have a need to replace every single plunger latch in the house. I'm looking at 70-009 or 70-136 Thanks.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we do not sell the springs separately from the pin assemblies. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Is it the same spring though? If I buy 70-009 will the spring fit on a 70-136? Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Greetings! I went and checked the springs for the 70-009 and the 70-136 and they do appear to fit both screen pins. Furthermore, I believe the 70-136 and the 70-009 can be used for the same screen. The 70-136 however kind of "hide" themselves with the screen frame. Let us know if you have any further thoughts or questions. 

All I wanted to know thanks. I will order hide ones that I am missing and replace the rest of my springs with the ones from the cheaper type. Thanks!
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Flip Top Pull Pin Assembly [1080p]
SWISCO Flip Top Pull Pin Assembly [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.