condo awning windows built 1969 Miami Beach

A home owner from Miami Beach Florida says:
condo awning windows built 1969 Miami Beach rotting, one window crank stripped , need replacement saw your video but how to find the exact part for replacment i have two in bedroom and four in living

video is great but quick, need to find a replacement for all my windows and would love to get a screen for terrace, i keep getting different measurements and no one wants to come and measure and make for me, as well as for the windows, and one video shows replacement for jalousie window door in kitchen,,
the first step is to find out the exact part to replace and how to order them, i would start with one to see if I can do it.
in bedroom and bathroom it is stripped and cannot close. i had to tape the the awning windows shut,
any help would be appreciated.
sincerely
HW
photos enclosed
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The exact replacement will depend greatly on the size of your current operator. These kinds of operators all sort of look the same, so dimensions are very important. If you can, remove the operators from the window and measure them as carefully as you can, then let us know. In the meantime, see our entire selection of awning window operators here.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.