convert double hung to tilt windows

A quick learner from Wisconson says:
Would like to convert about 20 conventional double hung windows to tilt out style windows. It appears SWISCO has the hardware parts for the job. Has anyone done this? Which parts work best? I did the original design on the house and think these were 'Crestline' but i'm not positive. Jamb slot is 3 3/8 inches wide. These are spring loaded jambs. One side is about 3/8 inch deep and the other is about one inch to one and 1/4 inches deep. Camera is'nt working so can't send photo now. Any help or ideas are welcome. I could cut wood inserts to accomodate some of the parts.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Dennis. This kind of project is always tricky, but we may have a few suggestions. Before we get started, I will need to see a few pictures of the jamb and the sash, especially the fittings that the sash currently has. That will allow us to decide what you can convert to.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)