corner for a storm window like screen

A quick learner from pennsylvania says:
Hi, Any idea what part this is? its for a screen that has the pull in clips to raise and lower it at the bottom if that helps. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1736-preview.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


Start by comparing your dimensions to our 95-105 & 95-106 , along with the other corners we have listed on this page to see if any match up to your original hardware. 

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at