correct weatherstripping to order?

A home owner from USA says:
We can't find an exact match on your site.? The .270. 58-171 and the .187. 58-182 look similar, but where they fit into the top of the window, it looks like a different fit -- only one side sticks out ( on ours, both sides protrude) and the part that sticks out is different.

Our piece matches the same "slot" part design shown on your product 58-053 but the rest wouldn't match -- yours is hollow and has no offset piece.

Please advise on what to order? (We need to order at least 75 feet)

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_0662_thumb.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_0661_thumb.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your photos are a little too blurry for me to make out, so I can't confirm if any of the seals you mentioned are a match. Can you try uploading those pictures again? I will then do my best to come up with a solution for you.

A home owner from USA says:
Thanks, I an sending three new photos, hopefully they are clearer. Please advise when you have a chance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0073.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0074.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0075.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's a huge help, thanks. I actually do think that our 58-053 is our best option. The fact that ours is hollow compared to yours being foam-filled shouldn't be much of an issue; in my experience, foam seal and hollow seal both do the same job equally well.

The extra strip coming out of the bubble itself may be an issue, in terms of clearance, however. The bad news is that we just don't have anything like that with the same straight kerf. 

If you'd like, you can order a sample of the 58-053 from this page to try out. That way you can see how well it works without having to commit to a purchase.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.