cox 21-717/21-767

A quick learner from 85718 says:
Roller assembly is marked as above. I need 2 replacement plastic female rollers or 2 new assemblies. Do you have something that will work. This part number does not show up on your site.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Our 23-081 convex roller is the recommended replacement for your Cox 21-717/21-767 assembly. Take a look and let me know if you had any questions.

A quick learner says:
I ordered four 23-081 rollers for mirror sliding door size 60x87"(bi-pass 2 doors 30x87" each)
For smoother sliding,I will try to install top rollers too. I hope bottom rollers 23-081 will support the wait of 30x87" size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.