crank for awning window with three sections

A quick learner from Brooklyn,ny says:
I need someone to take a picture for me because I am not tech savvy. I had the crank repaired because they could not find the correct crank replacement online but they will not guarantee the repaired crank. The window was probably installed in the 1950's. I hope you have a replacement part. Do you think you would have the part?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for contacting SWISCO. While we wait to see a photo of your operator, you can browse our catalog to begin to narrow down your replacement option. Thanks!

Hi Kathleen, I forwarded three pictures of my old crank via email(I forwarded an email to you from the handyman.) I don't know how to send it through this form of communication. Did you receive it yet? I truly hope so because they fixed my old crank but it may not last since they could not offer me a guarantee on the repaired crank.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I did not see your photos in our system from your email address. Could you try resending it again to help@swisco.com? Make sure to reference your discussion number, D126341. Thank you.

I am forwarding from ALMAC HARDWARE contains three photos of my three-part awning window and the window crank which I am hoping you have a replacement for. Although my old crank was repaired, it is not guaranteed. The worry is that it may not be strong enough to work for a long time.
I'm looking forward to good news from you that you will have a replacement. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I won't lie to you: this looks like a very old operator. I'm afraid we don't carry anything like this. We carry a wide selection of awning window operators, which you can see here, but I don't think anything will work for you. All the operators we have that mount this way are a lot bigger than yours. Our 39-182 and 39-183 are similar, and may be worth considering, but I really don't know if they'll work. I'm not optimistic. The 39-380 and 39-414 are two other similar options.

A quick learner from Brooklyn, NY says:

How disappointing that you don't think you have the correct window crank for me. 39-182 looks like a right side mounted crank (mine is right side mounted).So, you think your parts are too big? What are measurements for it? Maybe I could measure mine? If I ever need to get a new window, I don't think new windows are made as well as the old ones and a new installation I think would be destructive to my house wall. But, if it becomes necessary, any idea of which would be a good one? Thanks again for your help in trying to determine what part I may need. Right now, I can't think of another question. I doubt that the position of the screw holes in my window frame could be modified to accommodate a different sized crank, right? I am awaiting your expert decisions. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You can see measurements for each part I recommended on their respective store pages. I don't know if any would work, even if you alter your window in some way. My last post wasn't so much an educated guess as it was just a regular guess. Your window is just too old and the truth is you probably won't find anything on the market that will replace your hardware. A mom and pop type shop near you may have older parts lying around, but that's not something I can reliably predict.

They just haven't made operators for windows made in the 1950's for a long, long time. I'm sorry we can't give a more confident recommendation, but due to the window's age your options are limited. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.