crank handle spline fitting

A quick learner says:

My Pella handle has 11 teeth (spline) does the 39-227B t-handle have the same number of splines?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It is tough to figure out the proper fit for crank handles. If you need help figuring out the proper crank handle for your window crank operator, contact SWISCO with details and images so that we can research it for you. Take a look at the image attached to this post for greater detail of the inside of this Pella t-crank handle.

Alternate view of 39-227B
Alternate view of 39-227B

A home owner from Spokane Washington says:
Will these Pella window cranks work on other windows such as Alside Excalibur windows? The Crank Hand Knob 39-115 is the one I am interested in.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 39-115 is not a replacement Pella part. You can use the replacement crank handles sold on your brand operator as long as they fit. Different manufactures use different size spline fittings. I do not know what brand of window operators Alside Excalibur windows use, but if the name 'Truth' is on it, there is a good chance the 39-115 crank handle knob will fit. You need to measure the spline on your window operator to determine which crank handles will fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.