crank handles

A home owner from Chelsea, MI says:
Hi!
My cellular shade installer suggests that I replace these crank handles with truth folding handles. I just bought this house and I am unable to identify the window manufacturer. Would love to replace these cranks, hoping you can help.
Thanks much!

Jody
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0018.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0019.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0020.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0021.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you have two different kinds of operators here, but they both use the same handle. If you want the folding variety then I recommend the 39-205

Please note that if your intent is to install shades that don't overlap with the operator handles, then you won't find any handle that will give you the necessary clearance. In almost all cases it is necessary to install the shades out from the wall so that you have full clearance. In other words, the shades have to make way for the operator, not the other way around.

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Can the 39-107FK replace the 39-205?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that the 39-107FK can replace the hardware you have pictured. I see nothing that would prevent it from working since it accepts the same 11-32" spline as the 39-205

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.