crank handles

A contractor from massachusetts says:
I need four crank handle 12 spline 7/16" bore. Your T handle probably wouldn't have enough leverage,do you have any 7/16" 12 spline regular or preferably folding handles in bronze or white if necessary. Old handle said FEIN in a oval logo.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I am not familiar with a 7/16" gear bore. Are there any brand names or markings on the operator? Check the operator arm.
A professional from Massachusetts says:
I believe it is a Caradco product. Your T handles have 7/16" bores
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The Caradco operators that I am familiar with use an 11/32" spline. Take a look at SWISCO product code 39-205 for a folding handle with an 11/32" gear bore.
A quick learner says:
The bore is definitely bigger than 11/32 as it is past the 3/8" mark which is 12/32
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.