crank handles to fit this mechanism

A home owner from Illinois says:
Hello....hope you can help us...we are in need of 7 crank handles to fit the mechanism shown below in picture...thanks for your help...Mrs B.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180403_142804_hdr.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180403_142950_hdr.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Mrs. B. I'm actually not too familiar with this hardware. I think we can still help, though. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the diameter of the hole on that handle? Please be as precise as you can with your measurement, as these holes can get pretty specific. Hopefully that will provide us a clue as to what can work as a replacement.

Hi Tom, Thanks for responding to my email...my hubby took off the covering and measured the mechanism in the picture below and he said the OD is 5/16. Hope that helps...any info for us is much appreciated...

Thanks Mrs. B.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WP_20180407_001.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hey Mrs. B., thanks for getting us that measurement. Unfortunately, your operator is no longer available, but take a look at our 39-274 handle. I think it may work for your operator, but give it a comparison to be sure!

Hello Tom, Thanks for replying...I guess it's worth a try....I have another question...does the 39-274 handle look like the handle I sent you a picture of..? Could you send me a picture of it showing the handle the way I took a picture...that would be very helpful...hope to hear from you soon...thanks Mrs B....
Profile picture of Tom

Hey, Mrs. B! My post above actually has a link to the 39-274 handle, which contained detailed photos, dimensions, and information. We also link to it on this page; either the right side if you're on a desktop, or at the bottom if you're on your phone. You can use our information there as a reference. Let me know if you need anything else!

How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.