crank operator type

A home owner from White Bear Lake, MN says:
Window glass is stamped with Anderson.
No markings on operator parts
Arm seems to be 8 3/8 or so
Looks different from typical Anderson straight arm operator replacements from what I can tell.
The cover for the crank handle is only 3 3/4" to 4" wide.
House was built in 1967 not sure if this was a replacement window at some point.
Please help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cover width.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shoe.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank handle.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named arm length.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank arm.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

This reminds me of our 39-099, but I'm not sure how well ours matches yours. Compare our dimensions to yours and see what you think. Could you remove the operator from the window? That will help us confirm. 

A home owner from White Bear Lake, MN says:
wow! Looks close. The only dimension that doesn't line up is the 3 11/16" between the screws. What about Product Code: 39-343? Would the adaptor plate on that allow me to modify this to 2 5/8" ?? Because I think that would work.
-Jeremy
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Jeremy.

We also carry the 39-343 operator used on windows manufactured between 1995-1998. See if this could be a better match. I recommend looking for the stamp etched on the glass to see if there's a date below the "Andersen" name. Look over the dimensions for our 39-343 and compare them to yours to see if this could be a better match. 

As for the 39-362, I'm not sure you have the "height" clearance on the window sill. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.