crank operators

A handy person from France says:

Hi,

My first question is: I would like to know if you ship the parts to France?

If the answer is yes, my second question is: I'm looking to replace the complete awning operator (6each).

The Part number is F-9400-8A.

Can you please send me the details/references of what i need to order for replacement!

If you do not ship to France, can you please provide me the website address of one dealer who will ship these parts to France.

Thanks and Regards,

JM

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0530.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0990.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1715.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5721.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6980.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Yes, we ship worldwide! Now, your operator looks similar to our 39-264 Andersen Operator. Keep in mind that you might have an older version of this operator, and thus you may need to use the 39-362 adapter plate. Check to see if you can identify the age of the window by looking at the etched numbers on the glass. If your window was manufactured between 1995 to 1998, you will definitely need to use the 39-362 to install the new operator. For a new cover and handle, see our 39-152 and 39-286. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.