crank and window latch for Reliabilt Survivor 7200 series casement window

A home owner from Washington DC says:
I need to purchase two cranks (white color, left and right crank-out) and two latches (white color, left and right locks) for my Reliabilt Survivor 7200 series casement window. The left casement latch has failed (metal fatigue) and I'm seeking to replace both latches and both cranks just in case of future failure on any of them (and particularly since no one is honoring the Survivor full-window warranty).

It's a vinyl bay window with two "30-degree casement" windows at the sides of the main picture window. Installed in new construction in 2005. I have a contractor who can install the parts; I just need the right parts and I'm having a hard time finding them. Please help if you can.

I can provide photos later.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I believe we can help you locating the hardware you need. Submit some photos of the hardware you want to replace and provide the measurements of each part and we can begin to search for possible replacements. 

A home owner from Dist. of Columbia says:
Measurements as follows: cranks (right and left) - casing (where it connects to window) approximately 5 1/4" wide x 1 1/4" deep x 1" high.

Crank handle: arm - 3 1/2" long plus end knob which adds 1"

Lock latches (vertical arm) (right and left) - casing is approximately 4 3/4" long x approximately 3/4" wide. Latch handle is 3 1/4" long x approximately 7/8" wide at tip.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180423_100350368.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional information. I'm afraid I can't identify what parts you need from your photos, but I have narrowed it down. For the lock, see either our 38-095 or 38-096. I think one of these could work for you, but it will depend on how the hole spacing and size of the fork match up. 

As for the operator, start with our 39-220 and 39-221. These are just an educated guess, keep in mind. In order to make a more solid recommendation we'll need to see yours out of the window.

Thanks. yeah - i can't take them out of the window, but I will give this information to the repair person I have coming to the house.

thanks again - R
Here are some more photos. Does this help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180503_135504825.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180503_135512771.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180503_135357944.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Somewhat, but only in the sense that I can tell for sure what type of parts these are. When it comes to recommending specific products, I can't really narrow it down any further. At the end of the day you'll need to carefully look over the pictures and dimensions of the products I mentioned in my first post and see how well they compare to your own hardware.

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.