cranks don't work any more

A quick learner from Palmyra, VA says:
Hi. We recently bought a house with casement windows. The paperwork from the seller indicates they are Caradco windows...but we are not 100% sure. I am hoping with the pictures I sent, you may be able to tell. The one problem is that the mechanisms I am looking at have the handle in the middle of the cover but ours are either to the right or left side of the covers. Thanks for helping, Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window handle and cover.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window arm.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we can't determine who manufactured your window from these pictures. Try looking inside the frame or around the window for a metallic sticker. If we can see that, it may tell us who made your window.  

Start by taking a look at our 39-341 and 39-342 ROTO dual arm operators. Review our dimensions and compare them to yours to see if these match up to your original assembly. For a compatible handle, see the 39-232.

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.