crestline tilt windows 1986

A home owner from Harrisburg Pa. 17112 says:
Part is from inside window frame lower ends. It hooks into side springs that raise lower lower and tilt window.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard for me to say what this is as the picture is very blurry. Is there any way I can see a clearer image? In the meantime, you may want to look at our 20-006. This may be similar to what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)