curved shower door

A quick learner from New England says:
I saw Discussion number 56963 and I"m in a similar situation. I'm sending these pictures including the entire door, the broken clip, the pictures from the bottom of the door. I do not understand how the roller assembly would work on the bottom of the door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is an older version of our 10-058. They used to manufacture the bottom piece to just be a guide, but in recent years they changed the design to a roller. I know that it looks different but the manufacturer insists that they function the same way and will work as a substitute. I've had many customers report to me that it installed easily and without any issues. See the diagram below for a comparison between the new and old sets.

New parts compared to old parts
New parts compared to old parts
A quick learner from New England says:
Tom:

I see that the top and bottom rollers come in a set. Can I replace just one set or will it be necessary for me to replace all four sets?

Thanks for your quick response.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you asking if you can just replace one roller from the set? If so, you feasibly could but there may be issues later down the line by mixing and matching old and new hardware. To play it safe you may want to replace everything, but it's ultimately up to you.

If that's not what you meant, please clarify and I'd be happy to help as best as I can.

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.