custom order balance

A quick learner from usa says:
I have attached some photos. From what I understand, these are from an old window manufacturer that has gone out of business. I would need at least 6 of them if possible. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32LL
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balancers.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balancer 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balancer 1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We can absolutely supply this balance as a custom order, yes! Can you just confirm the exact weight of the sash? Your stamp of 32LL is actually pretty peculiar and I can't use that to determine the calibration of the spring. The sash weight will allow me to work around that.

Can you also confirm that the length of the metal channel is 33"?

I'm planning on using our Series 770 channel balance as the base, but swapping the metal clip at the bottom out for our 15-170. You should look these over briefly just to confirm, though I'm fairly confident this setup will work for you. I just need confirmation on the sash weight and length.

A quick learner from usa says:
Thank you so much for responding back. I spoke with my window guy and he thinks that the balancers, Product Code: S770-34 34" Series 770 Balance (also in the link below) would actually work instead. Can I order those through you? Or were those the ones you recommending originally? I am very new to all of this so I have no idea what I'm doing or what any of this means :) Thank you for being helpful and patient!

https://www.swisco.com/34-inch-Series-770-Tilt-Channel-Balance/pd/Series-770-Channel-Balances/S770-34
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The Series 770 is the very same balance that I mentioned in my previous response. This will not work for you, though, since the metal clip at the end of the cord is different. As explained, you will instead need the 15-170, which we can custom assemble for you in our shop before we ship it out. I recommend re-reading my previous response to get an idea of where we need to go with this.

The information I need from you before we can go further is the weight of the sash and the length of the metal channel; in your case, it is presumably 34", but you should really triple check that to confirm.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.