Custom Channel Balances w/ 7/8" shoe

A home owner from Ormond Beach, FL says:

Hi,

Ja-Ni in customer service told me to contact you to order custom window balances after I sent her the following email:

Hi Ja-ni,I measure the front to back length of the lower shoe to be 7/8". The diagram from Florida Extruders says that it's actually 29/32". SWISCO lists a part #15-029 that is 7/8" front to back.Can you manufacture a series 380/385 with a 15-029 lower shoe instead of a 004 or 005? Ja-ni also said: "You will need a 29" balance with an option 2850." 1/2 inch wide.I would like to order six of these balances -- 29" long, 1/2 " wide. option 2850, top fitting 19-005, bottom fitting 15-029, non-tilt. I also would like to order an additional six balances that have the same length/width and top/bottom fittings except that they are option 2840.Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks, Bill

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2850 tension rating and bottom fitting.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named length of metal section and bottom fitting.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pulley.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top fitting 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top fitting.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Bill. My colleague Ja-Ni was correct; we can furbish these 29" balances with the 19-005 Top and 15-029 Bottom for you via a custom order. I am sending you an email with two custom links enclosed: one to order (6) of these balances stamped 2850; a second to order (6) of these balances stamped 2840. Let me know if this looks right, or if you have any questions prior to placing the order. Many thanks. 

A home owner from Ormond Beach, FL says:
Bob,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply. I just ordered the balances.

Bill
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.