custom window channel balance order

A home owner from USA says:
I need these balances custom made.

My balance, as shown in the picture, has a stamp number #1330 Q. I need the balances made with 19-008 top and 15-025 bottom shoe (preferably black color, if not, any color)

Another balance, as shown in the picture, has a stamp number #1340 Q. I need the balances made with 19-008 top and no bottom shoe.

The letter stamp is not very clear in the picture, I think it should be Q because my other balances have that letter.

I think the measurement of the balances should be 14 inches, because it is usually one inch shorter than the number on the stamp.

Also, I need two hinges #15-058 black, as shown in the picture, for the left side window attachment.
Do the hinges come with the screws? If not, you can add them.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure thing, I'd be happy to make these balances for you. Can you just tell me how many of each you need?
A quick learner from New York says:
I need two balances in total:

First one on the right: it has stamp #1330 Q, the measurement is 14 inches long, with 19-008 top and 15-025 bottom shoe (black or white color).

Second one on the left: it has stamp #1340 Q, the measurement is 14 inches long, with 19-008 top and no bottom shoe.

And also two hinges #15-058 black for left side window attachment, please add the screws.

Question:
If the stamps start with number 13, are the lengths 14 inches long? I did not measure them exactly.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks. I'll email you their respective order links now. These will include price quotes.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.