do you carry replacement window bulb seal?

A home owner from Westfield, IN says:
Hello Swisco!

I have vinyl windows (I think the brand was Carefree) in my home and the bottom sash has this "t"slot bulb seal. I need about 20' to replace on many of the windows where the bulb has ripped off.

Let me know.

Thank you,
User submitted a photo of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think you should look at either our 58-171 or 58-182. Carefully compare their dimensions to your own sample and see which one is a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)