do you have a similar product? Weather striping on vinyl window

A handy person from illinois says:
This is a cross-section of weather striping on a vinyl casement window.
It is kerf set. the kerf edge approximates 1/4 inch long and 1/16 thick.
Half round "bubble" is 1/4 inch wide, 1/8 inch high.
the "wing" is approx 3/8 in length.

I know you may not have an exact match but do you have something that would be similar.

This is the weather striping that is on the sash unit not the frame.

I do not have an adequate photo of the installed part since almost all of it is deteriorated.


User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jim. We can't seem to locate your exact weather stripping. However take a look at our 58-053, 58-055 or 55-106. See if you can use these for your window. If not, let me know and we can try to work something out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)