door handle

A quick learner says:
an not tighten door handle...door #08270290346-0209..pls. help
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. I'm afraid I can't cross-reference the number you provided, but that doesn't rule out that we can't help! May we see a photo of the handle you're looking for? Thanks.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You can upload your photos directly onto this forum, or you may email them to us at help@swisco.com. Just be sure to include your reference number in your email, D134795. Thank you.

A quick learner says:
How do I send a picture of the door handle? Im not very tech savvy....
A quick learner says:

Here are my images.

User submitted image of a handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. The closest option I was able to find was our 40-049. Look over our dimensions and photos and see if they all match up. If not, let me know and we will try to find something better.

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Actually, what I really need is the mortise.
Help! I've already placed two orders (1188467 and 1193188) for the 40-199 and 40-191. I'll have to return them.
The mortise I see on your website (40-194) has some different features compared to mine.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SkyGoddes.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Our 40-194 does look similar to yours. You mention it has some different features. Does this include dimensions? If they differ in any way, let us know how; especially the back set, which is a vital measurement. 

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 40-191 Storm Door Multi-Point Mortise Lock by Pella
SWISCO 40-191 Storm Door Multi-Point Mortise Lock by Pella
VIDEO
WATCH >
40-191 Mortise Lock Latch Assembly Removal
40-191 Mortise Lock Latch Assembly Removal
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.