door hanger ?

A home owner from illinoios says:
I had one of these plastic rollers break, and the local hardware stores have no idea where to get a replacement.

Would you have any idea if finding a replacement part is possible ?
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This top roller has been discontinued but the manufacturer made the 23-222B to replace it. Check it out and see what you think.
A quick learner says:
Thank you Paul, this looks like a perfect match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)