door jamb cross section

A contractor from 32082 says:
I need to identify the seal that goes into this jamb. a kerf seal will just fall out. The seal I removed has a cord embedded within the seal that that fits into the channel and holds it in place.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20210122_062150.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Without seeing the original seal, I'm afraid I can't say for sure what might work here. Our 58-156 Bubble Seal has a foam base, but I have doubts the shape or dimension would match. Another possibility is our 58-169, which you cant mount via its nail flange and obviate the use of that slot. But without knowing the end profile shape of your old seal, I can't be certain if this would work for your door. Take a look and see what you think.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.