Screen door latch

A home owner from Thousand Oaks, CA says:
Can you provide this (complete) part for my screen door?
User submitted a diagram of door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I haven't been able to come up with a mortise lock with your dimensions. If possible, can you double check your measurements to be sure they're as accurate as possible? You say in the your diagram that they are +/- 1/16", but 1/16" can make all the difference in the world. The measurements for this kind of hardware are very specific. I would also like to see a photo of your lock, as well. Sometimes there is a clue we can make out by looking at the physical hardware. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here, especially near the bottom of the page.
A home owner from Thousand Oaks, CA says:
Dear Dave Sr,

Do you really expect a homeowner to have instruments to exactly measure a lock set????

In any event, I'm attaching a file in hopes that you can assist me further.
Thank you
door lock
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You should be able to get precise measurements with even just the ruler I see in your picture. As for your mortise lock, we don't have an exact match but our 40-194 looks similar. Carefully look it over and see what you think. You can see all the most important dimensions outlined on this store page. If your measurements differ in any way, let me know.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.