door lock

A home owner from Delaware says:
What make is the 82-303 door lock?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 82-303 is a generic replacement key tumbler for replacing various door locks (of the same size) manufactured by different companies.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at