door lock for a K0039 sliding glass patio door

A handy person from Langhorne, PA says:
Door label says COASTAL 5068

K0039

10/9/06

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73282C3A-565A-44DD-89DC-D671D5AD0568[26989].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DF0E31AB-8FBF-425C-B2C5-C3448D497EF1.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you're showing us the mortise lock for your door. If that's all you need, then I recommend our 82-226. If you look over our pictures and dimensions, I feel confident that you'll agree this matches your hardware very closely.

I'm not sure if you also need the handle set, but if you did then I'd recommend our 82-086. This is also very similar to the hardware I see in your photos and I think it's worth looking over. Otherwise, the 82-226 should be fully compatible with your old handle set. If that's still in good condition then there's no reason to replace it.

Please let me know if you had any questions, I'm happy to clarify on any point you need.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.