door rollers for heavy aluminum clad wood sliding door high end 2006 vintage

A quick learner from tucson , az says:
looking for replacements mine lasted about 5 years
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon. I'd be happy to help you find replacement rollers. Could you send a few pictures of your existing hardware? That will aid in our search.
A quick learner from Tucson, Az says:
The door trucks, have two rollers each. The part is manufactured by Truth and the number is 31761A. do you have these and what is the price? I need two.

Thank-you, Rick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
When I cross-reference that number, I get a few results. You could consider our 81-149, or even our 81-141 and see if any of these are a match. I cannot guarantee anything, though. I highly recommend that you remove your roller from the door and carefully compare its dimensions and style to what we show on our site.
A quick learner from Tucson, Az says:
Thanks for the response. I ordered a couple, they are identical to the originals. After I install them, just to make sure, I am going to order 2 more sets, so I have them on hand.

Thanks, Rick
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.