door stopper?

A handy person from Brooklyn says:
These pieces were located in the middle of the door height on the wall and looks like they are intended to stop or steady the folding door. Any idea what they are? Thanks!
User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have an exact replacement for this part, but could you use something like our 23-139? Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)