door sweep

A home owner from traverse city, mi says:
doesnt look like you carry this sweep. I have been unable to find it anywhere. bulb and fin style that slides into two grooves on underside of door. any suggestions for where i might find this? thanks for your help.
User submitted a photo of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend looking at our 58-186 bottom door sweep. We don't have anything with those "L" shaped kerfs, but the 58-186 just wraps under the door and installs with screws. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)