door weatherstripping

A quick learner from lakeville,minn 55044 says:
I am replacing the weatherstripping on a french entry door. The pattern is the same as the hinge weatherstripping on your 58-008 kit. The door is not metal so magnetic is not desireable. I need 17 feet of the hinge pattern from the above kit. Can you tell me where I can obtain it and what kind of door I am working with?
User submitted photo of bubble seal weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
Thanks for posting with an image. Take a look at new SWISCO product code 58-173, Vinyl Weatherstrip, sold in 82" lengths .
A quick learner from lakeville,minn 55044 says:
It appears to me that product code 58-173 has the groove insert fin going in the wrong direction, although the profile looks correct. If the insert fin could be at a right angle to the weatherstrip, it would work really well.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you're referring to.

The 58-173 Vinyl Weatherstripping appears to be match your original weatherstripping at all angles.

The 58-173 is the closest weatherstripping we were able to identify. Let me know if you need any additional measurements.
A quick learner from lakeville, minn says:
You are correct. Thanks! I will order what I need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.