double hung window lock

A home owner from NJ says:

I am building a new home. My inpsection failed as a couple of windows require a lock so it does not open more than 4" (code).

I need to place or glue a simple stopper ONLY TEMPORARILY to pass inspection as my windows are highend (JeldWin) and do not want to screw anything.

What would u recommend?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You might be able to use our 26-387 vent stop with two way tape. Check out the video we have on this part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)