double hung windows parts - balance pin

A handy person from toronto, on says:
Any chance this part is readily available?
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
A handy person from toronto, on says:
Best guess is that this is a "sash pivot". It's fastened at the bottom of the window and sits and the balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, this part is known as a pivot bar. I'm afraid we don't have an exact replacement for it, but I've seen it before. In the past, I've used our 26-326, except I installed it backwards. Do you think that could work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)